Get help with the up-front cost of making energy efficiency improvements with our rebates.
Rebates are available for more than just lighting projects. If you want to know how your business or facility can benefit, here are some questions to get you started:
1. Are your lighting levels adequate? Have you upgraded to LEDs? Upgrading lighting can improve safety, productivity, and employee and customer experience, in addition to saving on your electric bill.
2. Are controls installed or updated for your requirements? Adding occupancy sensors and other types of controls can help you save.
3. Is your HVAC equipment close to the end of its life? If you’re in the market for new HVAC equipment, higher efficiency models are widely available and many qualify for rebates.
4. Do all your employees shut down their computer at the end of the day? Nearly half of employees in the United States fail to shut down before they head home for the night. Rebates are available for PC power management and smart surge protecting power strips.
5. Are you using equipment qualified as ENERGY STAR® or DesignLights Consortium (DLC)? If not, consider these qualifications during your next purchase because most of these products qualify for rebates.
PPL Electric Utilities is here to help. We can provide an expert assessment of your facility, a database of participating contractors and energy efficiency rebates to help offset the cost. Get more information at pplelectric.com/businessrebates or call us at 1-866-432-5501. We can help you and your contractor determine eligibility and guide you through the process.