Our employees are always willing to offer a helping hand and look forward to participating in the United Way’s Day of Caring every year.
It’s an opportunity for employees to roll up their sleeves and make a direct impact in the communities where we live, work, and play. This year, we had outstanding participation, with 140 PPL volunteers at the following organizations across the Lehigh Valley:
- Casa Guadalupe
- Friends of Johnston
- Greater Lehigh Valley YMCA Allentown
- Greater Valley YMCA
- Hispanic Center of the Lehigh Valley
- Lehigh County Humane Society
- Lehigh Valley Children’s Center
- Salvation Army Hospitality House
Check out our clips from this year’s volunteer efforts:
We’re grateful for our employees’ involvement and proud to support the United Way!