Mother’s Day is this weekend. We’ve included 127 ways you can recharge your Mother’s Day menu to show mom how much you care on her special day and every day! Mom likely hasn’t tried these for herself, and they’re delicious and easy to make. Our favorite part? These recipes are energy-efficient and require minimal cleanup.
Let mom sleep in to wake up to a wonderful brunch, or give her a delicious dinner that will wow her. Not the best cook? Not a problem. Go unconventional. Give the stove and oven a rest. Try no-cook recipes and use smaller, more efficient appliances, like slow cookers, microwaves or even your grill, to use less electricity and save time.
Wondering exactly what to make? From appetizers and entrees to dessert this list has you covered and mom is sure to be impressed.
- 14 Ways to #TastetheEnergySavings
- 19 Overnight Oats Recipes to Restore Your Faith in Breakfast
- 15 Fresh Spring Dinners You Can Make in a Slow Cooker
- 33 Delicious Paleo Recipes to Make in a Slow Cooker
- 31 Microwave Recipes That are Borderline Genius
- 15 Delicious Mug Snacks You Can Make in the Microwave
Still looking for the perfect recipe? Check out our Pinterest boards.
Don’t forget that these unconventional cooking methods typically require minimal cleanup, and that’s music to any mom’s ears — or yours in this case. You’ll save energy by not using the stove and oven AND by not having to use hot water to wash pots and pans.