Have you visited pplelectric.com recently?
Here are 10 reasons you should set up your online account today.
1) It’s easy: You can set up an online account at pplelectric.com/register in three simple steps.
2) It’s mobile: The site is built for your mobile device, so managing your account is easier than ever on any phone, tablet, or laptop.
3) It’s convenient: With the site’s enhanced self-service areas, you can make everyday transactions without picking up the phone.
4) Pay your bill: Make a one-time payment or set up automatic payments, all in a few clicks.
5) Get bill help: Once logged in, you can answer a few questions to get customized payment assistance options.
6) Go paperless: Save money and time – and help the planet – by signing up for paperless billing.
7) Manage your energy use: Track your electricity use over time so you can take charge of your energy use.
8) Get moving: At pplelectric.com/moving you can start, stop, or transfer your electric service up to 40 days before you move.
9) Shop for supply: Find tips and tools to help you choose the electricity supplier that offers the price and service that’s right for you.
10) So much more: On pplelectric.com you can report and check on an outage, explore our energy efficiency programs and rebates, learn more about electrical safety and more.
Don’t wait. Set up your online account at pplelectric.com today!
Colder winter temperatures can mean more energy use and higher bills. We’re here to help. If you’re struggling with your electric bills, you have options that can ease the burden:
- OnTrack: If you’re eligible, this PPL Electric program can help with lower, fixed monthly payments and debt forgiveness.
- LIHEAP: A federal program, LIHEAP offers grants to help offset your energy bills or pay off past-due balances.
- ERAP: Since 2020, our customers have received more than $10 million in assistance from this federal program. If you rent your home and your income was impacted by the pandemic, ERAP may be able to help.
- Operation HELP: This PPL Electric fund, supported by customers and employees, provides free grants to eligible customers.
- WRAP: Energy efficiency can help you save money. If you’re eligible for WRAP, you can receive free energy efficiency products and services.
To learn more about all the ways we can help this winter – and for energy efficiency tools, tips, and programs – visit pplelectric.com/highbill today.
Sometimes, we all need a little helping hand. That’s why we’re proud of our Operation HELP program.
For almost four decades, our Operation HELP program has helped more than 110,000 families struggling with their electric bills. The program, which provides grants to eligible families, is funded by generous contributions from our customers, employees and vendors.
On September 15, 2022, we hosted the 28th annual Operation HELP golf tournament at Olde Homestead Golf Club in New Tripoli and raised an additional $129,000 to support our customers. While Operation HELP, which was established in 1983, is primarily supported by donations from PPL Electric Utilities, its employees and customers, the annual golf tournament has become its largest fundraising event.
In addition to Operation HELP, we offer multiple bill assistance programs for eligible customers. These programs include: the OnTrack payment plan, budget billing, payment arrangements and even flexibility in choosing a bill due date. To find out more about how we can assist you with your bills, visit pplelectric.com/billhelp.
“We’re happy to host this annual event and raise funds for Operation HELP,” said Jaclyn Baldwin, regulatory programs manager. “This program is just one of the many ways we continue to assist our customers in their times of need. Operation HELP — along with other programs — help those who are behind on their energy bill and provide them with ways to catch up.”
Thanks to everyone who participated in the 2022 golf tournament, and all who contribute to this vital program.
Winter is on its way. If your family can use a little helping hand, visit pplelectric.com/billhelp to learn more about Operation HELP and all of our payment assistance programs and plans.
Let’s be honest. There are certain times of year when we use more electricity than usual. Summer – with all its cooling and often extra hours spent at home – is one of those times.
If you don’t want to get surprised by a larger-than-normal electricity bill, consider smoothing out your payments to make them more predictable.
Budget billing is available to everyone, even if you’re already on a payment agreement.
Here are the details:
We’ll take the average of your electricity use over the past 12 months to determine your monthly budget amount. If you’ve lived in your current location for less than six months, we’ll estimate your use based on your household information.
Every three months, we’ll look back at your use and, if necessary, adjust your budget amount. If you’re using more electricity than expected, your bill might increase. If you’re using less, it might be lower.
After 12 months, we’ll settle the difference between your actual energy use and the amount you were billed.
Sign up for more predictable payments and peace of mind at pplelectric.com/budget.
With an updated design and intuitive navigation, our website makes it easier than ever to handle everyday transactions:
If you’re struggling to pay your bill, or even facing a shut-off, sign into your account at pplelectric.com, and click “Get Help Paying.” We’ll ask you a few questions about your household and refer you to the programs that will benefit your family most.
Programs for income-eligible customers include LIHEAP, the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program, which is accepting applications for up to $2,700 through May 6, or OnTrack, which offers lower, fixed monthly payments and debt forgiveness.
Regardless of income, all customers are eligible for budget billing and payment agreement options, which are also available on our website. If you’re interested in saving, check out more ways to save by shopping for an electricity supplier, and participating in energy efficiency programs.
Don’t have an online account? Don’t wait another day to start enjoying the benefits, like making secure payments 24/7 without wasting money on checks and postage. Register for a new web profile and sign up for paperless billing in minutes.
We value your time, so we’ve made it quick and easy to get the assistance you need 24/7 at pplelectric.com without ever having to pick up the phone.