Have you visited pplelectric.com recently?
Here are 10 reasons you should set up your online account today.
1) It’s easy: You can set up an online account at pplelectric.com/register in three simple steps.
2) It’s mobile: The site is built for your mobile device, so managing your account is easier than ever on any phone, tablet, or laptop.
3) It’s convenient: With the site’s enhanced self-service areas, you can make everyday transactions without picking up the phone.
4) Pay your bill: Make a one-time payment or set up automatic payments, all in a few clicks.
5) Get bill help: Once logged in, you can answer a few questions to get customized payment assistance options.
6) Go paperless: Save money and time – and help the planet – by signing up for paperless billing.
7) Manage your energy use: Track your electricity use over time so you can take charge of your energy use.
8) Get moving: At pplelectric.com/moving you can start, stop, or transfer your electric service up to 40 days before you move.
9) Shop for supply: Find tips and tools to help you choose the electricity supplier that offers the price and service that’s right for you.
10) So much more: On pplelectric.com you can report and check on an outage, explore our energy efficiency programs and rebates, learn more about electrical safety and more.
Don’t wait. Set up your online account at pplelectric.com today!
How do you set up to lock in rates and what advantage is it?
Good Morning George, We encourage customers to read more if they wish to shop for a supplier for their account under http://www.pplelectric.com/shopsmart or http://www.papowerswitch.com. The advantage to shopping is having the option for a lower fixed rate with a supplier that will lower the generation portion of our bill. We encourage you to use our current residential price of 12.3 cents per kwh when comparison shopping. If you would like to discuss this further, please call us at 1-800-342-5775 (say Choice/Shopping) weekdays 8am-5pm. Thank you!
I have account on the website, but when i use my id, and password, your website blocks me out, i called several times , and the problem still continures, dont know what to do
Good Morning Dave, We would like to resolve this for you to gain access to our website. Please contact our Web Team directly weekdays 8am-5pm at 1-877-220-6016 or 1-800-342-5775 (say Web Team). You can also private message us under http://www.pplelectric.com with your account number, address & phone number so we can assist. Thank you!
Good morning! I am unable to log into my account on the PPL Electric website again. This has been happening very frequently for the past three weeks. I had contacted the company requesting assistance, which they provided, and it has worked two times since then, however, it is not working again.
Is there a problem with the ppl website when you log into your account. Service unavailable for current power usage.
Good Afternoon Nick, We are aware of this web issue affecting our customers. While data from customer meters is being gathered as usual, a technical system issue has made the data temporarily unavailable in customer-facing systems online. We do not have a definitive date available yet for this correction. Our Web Team is actively working to resolve this issue to make the data available again. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
I am concerned with the ongoing power outages in southern Lancaster County
(Providence Twp) It seems every time a storm comes thru the area the power goes off. This past Sunday, the 30th, the power flickered on and off 10 times. A few days ago it was off for 4 hours. This certainly is not good for appliances.
What is PPL doing to address the issue?
Good Afternoon Gary, We understand your frustration when you are without power. When these power interruptions occur, please call us to complete a report at 1-800-342-5775 (available 24/7) and say, “Service Interruption.” The Representative will take the proper information to issue an investigation. We want to have record of when they are occurring so we can ultimately resolve them. Thanks!